Something Red, Something White, and Something Blue!

Even though I'm not one for the 4th of July festivities on account of how upset the fireworks make my puppy, I think it's a super cute idea to share some new crocheted goodies keeping those patriotic colors in mind!














I also finally listed my One-Eyed Guys on Etsy!!!




(They've even got a cute nubby tail!)

Little One-Eyed Guys are my favorite! It's true I also adore my Zombie Gurls Collection so very much, but as much as I don't like to admit it- zombies aren't for everyone. These little One-Eyed Guys are so cute and silly they've got that "mass-appeal" factor going for them. It seems no matter anyone's age or interests they always get a kick out of these little guys. I'm starting a little "Christmas in July" effort to see what people want for the holidays and want they want to give as gifts so I have a better chance at making everybody's wishes come true, and I'm hoping to get requests for these guys as well! Between their body and eye color they are perfect to give as little personalized gifts. I think it would be super sweet to make the body color someone's favorite color and then have the eye color be that person's very own eye color. Isn't that cute?! UH oh!!! Now I want a Purple One-Eyed Guy with a brown eye!!!

Before I can even get around to doing that I've got to make 2 items that are posted as available on Etsy that a friend bought last night! His girlfriend is one of my most enthusiastic customers and every time I see her she's picking up a custom order, buying finished goodies from my "coffee table shop", and placing additional custom orders. By the end of the evening she left with a flower headband, 2 flower hair clips, 2 cupcake key chains, a strawberry key chain, and a tiny turtle stuffed animal. All crocheted of course! Additionally she left behind a doggie sweater with the request that I make a skirted outfit for her Chihuahua mix puppy. I've got some ideas about how to get it started, but since I refuse to read patterns there's definitely going to be a learning curve involved. But it's a great challenge so I am super excited to get that one going!!!

Back to the yarn I go,

xoxox Bunnies!

No comments: