40 Items for Sale on Etsy!!!!

It's been awhile and I promised better, but things happen! Exciting news is I now have 40 Items for sale at TransparentCarrots on Etsy!

These goodies include the Super Cool Devil Surfer Boy,





the Large Soft Pink Bow Headband featured last time,





an awesome Leeloo from Fifth Element Amigurumi Doll,





and 4 Dessert Hair Clips just to name a few!





I've got three Custom Request pieces in the works, two which I've started, and five blankets that I work on from time to time, one of which is again a Custom Request. So I'm pretty busy!!

The Devil Boy Surfer is part of a new series I've created as a response to my original Zombie Gurls Series and I'm so excited to get to making more of them asap! I really want to make a baseball player Devil Boy and maybe even a skateboarding one. I'm sure once I get working on them regularly, like the Zombie Gurls which I did one a day for a while, I'll come up with more ideas than I know what to do with!

Currently top priorities are the Custom Requested toys, the Custom Requested blanket, and making some original patterns to sell on Etsy. But I know I'll get involved with other cute little things and get distracted as always- such is the life of an artist! I used to be really bent about people referring to themselves as an artist but with how much my work has lovingly consumed my life it's true that I am absolutely, and without a doubt, a Crochet and Fiber Artists! SO EXCITING!!!

There's a bunch of other goodies I can share now, but why not check out TransparentCarrots on Etsy for yourself?!

Till next time, XOXOX Bunnies!!!!!
MUWAH!

No comments: