Sweets 4 You + CotesDeMeres!

Yesterday I attended a friend's all girls garden party and had the opportunity to bring some fun items to promote TransparentCarrots and dress up our hair with sweets and bows.



In loo of the event I made four new items to debut which were adored and are now available on Etsy!


Chocolate Cookie with Mocha Icing and Purple, Glittery Sprinkles Hair Clip
Bright Blue Lollipop Amigurumi Hair Clip
Mint Chocolate Chip Sundae Amigurumi Hair Clip
Oreo Style Cookie Hair Clip


At the event I sold four items, two of which I grabbed off the coffee table very last minute and am so glad I did because they were the first to go! So now the Carrot Key Chain, Strawberry Key Chain, Claret Puffy Flower Hair Clip, and Kiwi Hair Clip are all in their new homes!!!








Overall it was a cute event and talk started up about two future Custom Requests so that's super exciting. I also got a Custom Request on Etsy this morning from someone I play DroidWords with so that's the coolest happening ever. It's actually for something I've been hoping someone would ask me to make and it's just extra special that she's the one who asked for it. Let's keep those details a surprise for now!!

In chatting during those super cutthroat word games I've learned she's a very talented dressmaker and our conversation inspired her to start up her very own Etsy called CotesDesMeres. She has little girls' dresses available sized 2T-8T and is very open to custom orders if anyone has a little one in their life they'd like to treat to a very special handmade dress!



That's it for now I've got to get back to my Custom Orders!!!!

xoxox Bunnies!

No comments: